"Take back your motherland, people!" - Anastasia, Book 4 "Co-creation", the Ringing Cedars of Russia series by Vladimir Megre. Russia has achieved this in 20 short years. This is the plan the rest of the world needs to follow.
Support the idea of the Kins Domains development
in Europe and worldwide!
Kins Domains Development - A new global Consciousness
The idea behind the Kins Domains development is that each human can live a joyful life on Earth. They remember their free and joyful creation, a birthright they can share with the land on Mother Earth. It is suitable for people of all nationalities, all religions and it is able to be adopted for almost all areas of the globe.
We wish to further inform you of Kins Domains and its intention
More than 15 years ago, Russian families, and single people, started recalling their heritage and wishing to fulfil their desire to live freely in nature, on their own family land. We are part of a global movement, and are excited to introduce you to this idea.
The Kins Domains development seeks the acceptance of individual family estates, with about 1 hectare of land (10,000 m 2). With this is mind, governments and public officials can create the framework, conditions and a legal basis for the implementation of this idea.
We invite you to support the vision of the Kins Domains development as a model of life with your signature on the petition!
"What I sow, I will harvest”
When individuals own their land, they bring their full love to stewarding the earth. The land, in turn, offers back in bountiful. This return of love assists humans to reach conscious levels of perfection.
The long term vision is when more and more people live and care for their own land, there is the means for deep healing of individuals, families, communities, with a gradual shift in integrated consciousness of the whole planet.
The goals of the Kins Domains development are:
1. Creation of a rural way of life for generations of human beings, which live independently and in pleasure on the earth.
2. To build independent settlements with a nature-loving cultural life – containing topics such as health, learning spaces (school) or spaces for the community.
3. Creation of a living environment, in which children, from conception on, receive wealth and abundance and fully develop their creative abilities.
4. Reintroduction of local original species of living flora and fauna and preserve the natural state of the land.
5. Establishment of a viable economic structure and the development of various areas of creation and learning within the settlement